NICOLE FULCHER DESJARDINS INSURANCE AGENCY - Uxbridge, Ontario
Location: Uxbridge, Ontario-
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
A successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join a growing team for the role of Licensed Insurance and Sales Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member. Ideally, you are an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services to new and future clients.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate insurance products to clients.
- Knowledge of Insurance products and educate customers about insurance options.
- Insurance License OTL will be required /must be able to obtain prior to hiring). OTL or RIBO will be accepted.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail associate or telemarketing.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Proactive in problem-solving.
- Dedicated to customer service.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers.
- Time managment skills.
- Continuous desire to improve.
- Retail, sales or customer service background preferred.
Annual Salary: $45000 - $65000 / year
Salary + Commissions
Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS)
Paid Sick and Vacation Time
Full-Time, Permanent Position in office- Serious Candidates only please
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.