Technical Support Analyst (L2)
IONODES was founded more than 16 years ago on the desire to provide innovative video technologies to our customers, enabling them to better secure their universe, ranging from people to physical facilities.
Our mission is simple: to create a world where video technology is used for more than just traditional recording purposes; We believe that by providing cutting edge video processing, analytics, streaming technologies and cloud solutions we can help our customers better understand the security conditions of their physical environment, enabling them to make better decisions.
We have a culture of innovation, trust, continuous learning and feedback… and our people love it. Find out why!
IONODES differentiates itself in the industry by providing the highest level of support possible to our customers. We achieve this by having subject matter experts at all levels of our support organization thus allowing for an effective first call resolution model. As part of the Technical Support team, the Technical
Support Analyst (L2) is responsible for technical interactions with our B2B and SaaS customer base. You will own the problem, advocate for your customer, and ensure proper resolution.
Role and responsibilities
- Diagnose root causes and engage the correct technical teams internally to resolve.
- Accountable for ownership of solving customer technical issues throughout the escalation process.
- Deliver world class service by communicating with internal stakeholders on behalf of the customer, and/or ensure an appropriate transfer to the responsible department when required.
- Interact with both internal and external customers in a multi-tiered environment.
- Identify customer requirements; initiate and/or update systems.
- Inform customers of ongoing incidents and requests.
- Communicate current solution information and perform request & incident tracking.
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Support Role.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Customer satisfaction first orientation.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven capacity to quickly learn and share information with others.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and be team oriented. [email protected] | www.ionodes.com | 450-696-1060
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Must maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of basic networking protocols and concepts including but not limited to TCP/IP,
Multicast, and packet level traffic analysis.
- Familiarity with camera and security technologies like Genetec and Milestone are a definite asset.
- Bilingual (Fr./En.).
- Competitive salary offered on an experience-based level.
- Employment in a fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come.
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday.
- 4 days off during the holiday season.
- Time off on your birthday.
- Group insurance - Group RRSP - Telemedicine - Health management account.
- Social activities.
- Free beverages and snacks - Free on-site parking.
Employment status: Permanent, full-time
Expected start date: Now
In times of pandemic: We protect our employees with a mandatory distancing protocol and by providing masks, visors, gloves and hand sanitizer.
IONODES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities upon request.
All applicants must pass a criminal background check and sanctions search. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com [email protected] | www.ionodes.com | 450-696-1060
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Technical support: 5 years (required)
- French (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: In person