As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or Health related field, or as acceptable by the hospital;
- Master's Degree in Health/Business Administration, Computer Science or health related discipline preferred
- Certification from the Project Management Institute preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Process Redesign (Yellow/Green Belt) preferred
- Minimum six years previous related project management experience including multi-site projects
- Previous related project management experience related to Cerner Millenium and Hospital Information Systems preferred
- Demonstrated skills in financial management and change management
- Advanced skills in negotiation, risk management and project management
- Demonstrated facilitation skills including consensus building
- Advanced problem solving, decision-making, planning and evaluation skills
- Advanced resource planning and performance measurement
- Demonstrated process improvement and business design experience
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis
- Thorough knowledge of local and regional health care systems
- Demonstrated excellence in quantitative and qualitative analysis and evaluation and project leadership
- Working knowledge of industry best practices, benchmarks and measurement/evaluation methodologies
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to the principles of patient and family centered care
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to LHSC’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/ Diphtheria/Polio; Meningitis.
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing (two step) and COVID vaccine series.
- For more information visit https://www.lhsc.on.ca/careers/health-review-requirements
LHSC is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the Hospital, inclusive of our Staff and Patient experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on location, as required
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and 2SLGBTQIA+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services, and are also fully compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), as applicable.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory Police Information Check (original document) completed in the last 6 months.