Logic Group is a fast paced, growing Commercial Print & Fulfillment company hiring for Full Time Customer Service / Production Coordinator. As a print and marketing facility we handle of lot of different tasks on a daily basis and have the privilege of producing a wide variety of different products for our clients. If print, design, or marketing is a passion of yours, you will enjoy working here!
Primary Duties will be:
- Processing phone, email, or online orders from clients
- Estimating and coordinating large projects consisting of many moving parts.
- Working with sales and production staff to facilitate the completion of print jobs and kitting projects
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual that is passionate about printing! Please note that preference will be given to anyone with prior experience in the printing industry. Familiarity with basic computer skills is mandatory. You must be able to understand urgency, as we have a high volume of orders that are arriving and shipping every day.
Your abilities should consist of the following:
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel
- Self-motivated team player capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to seamlessly work with other employees
- Must be able fluent in written and spoken English.
Why Should You Apply?
- Task versatility
- Interesting and challenging work
- Culture of constant learning
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ranked one of the Largest Commercial Printers in Metro Vancouver for the past 5 years in a row
- Ranked one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Metro Vancouver for the past 5 years in a row
We offer competitive wages with a comprehensive benefit package.
Please visit our website at www.logicgroup.ca if you'd like to get a better understanding of what we do and if you are interested in applying, please reply to this ad with your resume and contact information. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only short listed candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience in the printing industry? If so, please elaborate on how many years and any specifics that may help us in our decision process.
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person