What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with MNP Digital, within Digital Solutions as a IT Project Coordinator. This person would be responsible for overall support project coordination and planning activities, as well as understanding and documenting the business aspects of the issues and/or requirements, ensuring that the final deliverable meets all the intended needs of the client. This is a key client-facing role within the Application Management team.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
MNP Digital offers candidates the flexibility to be based at any of our office locations across Canada.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e.: day-to-day discussions, team meetings, etc.) and written (i.e.: requirements specifications, status reports, etc.) form, to both client and the technical delivery team.
- Be a Project Coordinator in both the Project Delivery and the Customer Success teams by coordinating project schedules, release schedules, resources, and budgets.
- Interface directly with clients to manage project budgets, deliverables, issues, changes, and risks.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers to create a Work Breakdown Structure (WSB), project schedules, project charters, resource plans, test strategies, data migration strategies, status reports, burn-down charts and more.
- Create and manage dashboards within DevOps, managing the backlog and ensuring DevOps standards across all projects/AMS engagements.
- Manage timesheets and budgets for all engagements, producing monthly time and status reports for invoicing.
- Work with team members to ensure accuracy in timesheets and MPM entries.
- Work with team members to attain proper security access (i.e. VPN token, userids, security screens)
- Onboard new team members by training them on client-specific tools/processes such as DevOps, Agile Scrum, MPM, etc.
- Produce and deliver client workshops on Agile Scrum methodology.
- Work with our QA team to produce Agile Testing artefacts and assist in test coordination test and test execution.
- Manage project and AMS document repositories (SharePoint)
- Help facilitate the daily team scrums, or other project/AMS related scrums.
- Participate in creating new methods and offerings for our clients, using an entrepreneurial approach.
- Participate in creating custom AMS plans for new and existing clients.
- Participate in creating proposals and agreements for clients (AMS and project related)
- Provide backup to the project managers or leads during times of need.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to end-clients and technical team members (verbal, written, presentation).
- 2-5 years project coordination/management experience, delivering multiple IT projects in parallel.
- Strong skills in meeting facilitation, including being a ScrumMaster or Project Manager
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Tester, and/or Trainer
- Project Management or ScrumMaster certification
- Project experience in Agile Scrum software development and Azure DevOps Services/Server
- Detail oriented; able to create/manage detailed schedules, budgets, estimates, contracts, and timesheets.
- Proven ability to learn fast, identify solutions, and show leadership to deliver under tight deadlines.
- The ability to ask the right questions and have the patience to listen to complicated explanations.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and the ability to work well within a disparate team.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Willingness to travel to client project sites as needed
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!