In summary, what does the role entail?
As a Commercial Sales Consultant at Bath Fitter, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing all aspects of the Commercial Account Management process. This field-based position is responsible for travelling to various locations within an assigned territory to negotiate Commercial Account agreements and to ensure consistently high standards of customer relations.
Who we are?
Bath Fitter is the first choice, industry leader in bathroom renovations, and has been manufacturing and installing premium quality acrylic bathtubs and seamless bath wall systems since 1983. Our mission is to make people smile every time the see their bath.
Why join the Bath Fitter team?
- Established Company: 39 years in business and still growing with locations in 2 continents
- Competitive Pay: Base Salary + Uncapped Commission, Earning Potential $65K-$100k+ Annually
- Resources: Company vehicle with company-paid gas, tolls and insurance; iPad and cell phone also provided
- Great Benefits: Retirement Plan with employer contribution, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Growth Potential and Great work culture
As a Commercial Sales Consultant, what will your responsibilities be?
- Identify Target Prospects
- Engage the C-Level and top decision makers
- Elaborate proposals and bids
Strategic Account Management
- Establish and maintain Key Account relationships
- Account selection & de-selection
- Cluster Segmentation
- Forecast, plan and streamline “Best in Class" sales processes
- Research, identify and solicit prospective accounts
- Identify and facilitate of business development activities to expand our reach into new markets
Overall Relationship and Outcome Management
- Responsible for the Corporate Customer Relationship
- Negotiation of various agreements and follow-up
- Accountability for Business Outcomes and KPIs
What is the ideal profile for this position?
- Demonstrated success as a Top Performer in Solution Sales, Business Relations and Customer Relations
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues.
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding Commercial Sales targets and other KPI
- Experience in the delivery of polished business presentations to C-level prospects and clients
- Education: College degree in a business-related field, MBA would be an asset
- Available to travel as needed
- Passport required for travel
Apply today and help make a better bath remodel!
Bath Fitter is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion (belonging) in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the Company requires all applicants for employment to submit truthful information and that if the Company learns that an applicant submitted untruthful or false information – even after an applicant’s employment commences – the Company retains sole discretion to either rescind the applicant’s offer of employment or terminate employment.
Bath Fitter thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- B2B sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- New Business Prospecting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person