IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
We have an exciting opportunity responsible for executive administrative support and project management/coordination, working directly with Vice Presidents and based at our Moncton office. This is a unique opportunity for someone to learn the many facets of an exciting and global leader in the gaming industry. We are looking for applicants who have a constant record of high achievement, professionalism, reliability, and excellent organizational skills.
- Manage and schedule daily calendar and business activities across different time zones while using sound judgement to maximize time and meeting cadence.
- Arrange domestic and international business travel, complete travel expense reports, and manage logistics of travel-related activities.
- Planning, organizing, and attending a variety of internal and external events such as conferences, fundraisers, and appreciation events.
- Become a central point of contact for the coordination of the executive activities and ensure preparation of relevant documents and briefing material.
- Create presentations, written reports, communications, and other materials as required.
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day operations and coordinate high value / cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- Manage vendor agreements, contracts, and invoicing with consultants and vendors; establish POs and coordinate the payment of the invoices in scope.
- Analyze problems, compile, and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations.
- Maintain departmental budget and spend.
- Minimum of college diploma in business administration or related field, degree from an accredited college/university is preferred.
- 5+ years of advanced administrative/project coordination experience working with senior level management.
- Expert proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 products including Teams.
- Strong time and project administration skills with attention to detail and the ability to effectively plan and prioritize work and balance multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be extremely flexible while managing conflicting, shifting, and competing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to network and communicate across diverse functions and to work effectively in a global organization.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and relationship-building skills
- Positive can-do personality and ability to be forward thinking.
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.