Business Development Officer and Marketing Research Consultant
Ajax, ON,Canada L1S 2H6
- Company operating name: Natsoft Corporation
- Business address: 190 Harwood Avenue ON, Canada L1S 2H6
- Terms of employment: Full Time and Permanent
- Language of work: English
- Wage: $85,000/year + performance-based bonus
- Job Title- Business Development Officer and Marketing Research Consultant
- Benefits package offered: Medical Insurance
- Location(s) of work: Ajax, Ontario
- Contact information: 190 Harwood Avenue, Ajax ON, Canada L1S 2H6
Natsoft corporation is a seasoned boutique IT Service Provider that helps its large spread clients who are fortune multinationals and medium to large enterprises, with access to some of the wonderful solutions that help them transition from legacy applications to modern platforms such as Java and various other new generation technologies, ERPs and even CRM.
We are currently seeking to hire a Business Development Officer and Marketing Research Consultant whose main role would be to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals. The successful candidate would also be responsible for managing strategic priority accounts by preparing compelling proposition for various EoIs/RFPs/RFQs, provide bid management and presales support.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Experience with Business Development activities for promoting EdTech (IT) solutions to various clients.
- Ability to conduct market research to identify Niche skills as required for future clients.
- Provide consultancy support to foster vocational education and training to new hires/employees.
- Develop key relationships and alliances, including outreach, communications and strategy development to build the core business capabilities.
- Develop thematic areas on various topics, including gender sensitization, positioning state government as a hub for skilling initiatives, best practices adopted by the state government etc.
- Advise on building and executing training curriculum, faculty, technology platforms, placement mechanisms and accreditation systems to support skill development activities in realizing objectives for Natsoft Clients.
- Forge partnerships and business alliances with key industry bodies, large corporations and establish various infrastructural requirements related to technical skill development as required.
- Develop, implement and report on strategies to achieve business goals
- Assess market conditions and competitors' activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends
- A University Bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration with 3-5 years of related work experience
- All qualified and interested applicants should please mail their Resume and Cover letter to 190 Harwood Avenue, Ajax ON, Canada L1S 2H6
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ajax, ON L1S 2H6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person