Part-time but could work into full-time
At ESP Salon Sales we are committed to providing customers with cutting edge educational experiences, extraordinary customer service and the latest range of high-end salon brands. We always maintain a positive and professional presence providing our customers with a unique experience. We are here to support our ever-changing industry and are committed to doing so.
· Do you also have a passion for the beauty industry?
· Love learning the ever-changing world of beauty products?
· Want to help people walk out our doors with confidence in the products they are buying?
We want to hear from you!
ESP Salon Sales is a leading wholesale distributor of hair and beauty products to professional stylists and salons across Western Canada. We have developed a long-term sustainable business model with over four thousand active customers, best in class suppliers and approximately 100 top tier employees and growing.
E – Education
S – Service
P - Product
· No late nights, short weekend days as well as major holidays off!
· Enjoy continuous education on all hair and beauty products
· Be the first to know about the new and exclusive product launches
· Receive a generous employee discount
· Sales Bonuses/Sales Incentives
· Start in the store with the opportunity to explore growth and development with ESP Salon Sales
· Benefits (full-time)
Team Member Responsibilities
· Excite the Customer– Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices to recommend the best products for the customer
· Sales Growth – Knowledge of customer and market dynamics, while having the ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers. Selling/informing all customers on current promotions, upcoming sales events and advertise products. Process sales and return transactions.
· Merchandising – Process and replenish merchandise while maintaining store appearance.
· Be the Expert – Always participating in continuing education offered, attend any company events. Be the person to share everything new and exciting in the beauty industry with our customers
· Teamwork – Work with a positive, driven team. Show up for your tea, participate in all sales incentives and work with your team to achieve sales goals
Your Commitment to Us!
· Strong customer service and communication skills
· Retail & Beauty experience preferred but not required
· Ability to read and write english and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
· Able to multi-task, work with your team or work independently as the business needs
· Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders
· Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
Learn more about the company and what we are up to by following us on:
Instagram - @espsalonsales
Facebook – ESP Salon Sales – Canada
TikTok - @espsalonsales
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $16.75-$17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Flexible Language Requirement:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- beauty industry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person