Winnipeg Kia is seeking an experienced professional service coordinator who's responsibilities would include scheduling appointments for the service department, customer follow up after service visit and the promotion of dealership products and services through effective internet and phone techniques.
This person will be assisting customers via phone, text and email with service related communications and will also be responsible for assisting with marketing campaigns to increase sales. The ability to develop a strong working relationship within Winnipeg Kia's existing service department is required.
This position requires a hardworking and extremely organized individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including over email, text and phone. The right individual must be able to sit and type for many hours, possess time management skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Duties and requirements would include:
- Answering inbound communication for service related inquires (in-person or via phone, email or text)
- Communication with customers to determine vehicle service needs by asking questions, listening and providing recommendations.
- Verify any outstanding factory recalls and provide that information to the customer, ensure it is completed
- Explanation basic service processes, procedures and recommended vehicle services to customer using available factory information as well as recommended maintenance based on our climate conditions.
- Documents all communication with customers, service team, management and/or supporting staff within the customer electronic file.
- Follow up with customers post service repair to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Refer customer concerns to service manager immediately if required
- Stays current on dealership service pricing and services available to customers; also has an understanding of automotive terminology
- Attends and participates in training activities on a continuous basis
- Understanding, support and apply the companies sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures
- Other occasional duties assigned by management
Position is mainly Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm.
*Previous dealership experience especially in a service department and valid drivers license is required for this position*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Work Location: In person