Engrity Inspection Services Inc.is a COR and ISO 9001:2015 certified Organization, with the facility and resources to provide a complete range of inspection and project management services. Engrity has been providing high-quality services to the entire satisfaction of our clients since 2011.
We are currently looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to improve our online presence and to market our new digital products and Apps.
- Developing and implementing creative digital marketing strategies.
- Coordinate and manage the changes to our website.
- Make and answer phone calls.
- Create and manage various social media campaign.
- Manage our social media page and blog.
- Develop the content for website, blog, video and brochure.
- Graphic design and video creation.
- Progress tracking and reporting on digital campaign goals.
- Digital marketing for our new digital products and apps.
- Coordinate with the print shop to get the brochure and display ads printing.
- Support the operation manager as required.
- Post-secondary education in digital marketing or equivalent;
- 2-4 years direct work experience managing digital campaigns in a dynamic environment;
- Working knowledge of cutting-edge digital and social media marketing practices;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills;
- An aptitude for digital analytics and data management;
- Ability to focus and manage competing priorities;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working option available.
- Excellent salary based on the experience.
- Extended health care coverage for employees.
Job Types: Freelance, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 30 – 40 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Why are you applying for this position?
- What is your specialty in Digital marketing? like social media, content, paid ad, apps marketing etc.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Surrey, BC V3W 1N6