Twisted Scissors is looking for a Hair Stylist to join our team!
We are looking for a Hair Stylist to create flawless haircuts and hairstyles according to the clients’ requests. Hair Stylist responsibilities include cutting hair using basic and advanced techniques, consulting with the clients about style and color, applying treatments like shampoos and oils and making sure the client is satisfied with the outcome. If you have experience cutting hair and are up-to-date with styling trends, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure all customers leave our salon satisfied with our services and feel happy with their new looks.
- 2 years of experience cutting hair
- Advanced haircutting skills in short-term and long-term styles
- Knowledge of hot tools (iron & flat iron)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to follow all health and safety standards
- Reliable transportation
- Provide excellent customer service by listening to each customer’s needs and providing services that meet or exceed expectations.
- Follow all health and safety standards. Maintain a clean and safe environment in the salon.
- Cut, trim, shave, or shave off hair according to clients’ requests. Apply shampoos and oils to hair. Create hairstyles based on season, work events and other special events.
By renting your own chair, you can make your own schedule with ample flexibility. As of now, there is no employee benefit plan, however, as the shop expands, I would like to explore a group benefits plan for our team!
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person