On behalf our client, Procom is seeking a Database Developer for a 15 month assignment in Burnaby, BC. This role can be 100% Remote
Database Developer Job Details
- Support the compilation of asset data and information for the transmission system and related assets, including tracking work status and completion of projects and programs, and reporting to the team the overall progress of asset programs.
- Performs asset data querying, analytics, mapping, and reporting for the team to support ongoing and evolving business needs.
- Performing quality and work completion checks against asset data submissions from project and program teams.
Database Developer Mandatory Requirements
- A minimum three (3) years of working experience in database consulting or equivalent.
- Design stable, reliable, and effective database systems by coordinating and executing system development, batch processing, and system integration activities to support business operations in achieving BC Hydro’s organizational objectives
- Modify databases according to requests, perform tests, and resolve database usage issues and malfunctions to ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
Database Developer Assignment Length
15 months to start
Database Developer Assignment Location
Burnaby BC, This role can be 100% Remote