Making a job change is a big decision. Why consider Aptos?
You will join a team of remarkable colleagues who are committed and passionate about creating and delivering leading-edge solutions to the retail market. You will be part of an exciting growth journey where we will do everything possible to help you reach and exceed your career dreams. Our colleagues have access to industry-leading training and development opportunities, and the chance to work in a global, diverse culture with offices in 13 countries. You will be part of an inclusive culture that is grounded in our Company's purpose: to make a difference for every colleague, every client, every day.
With years of deep retail DNA, Aptos has been a market-leading platform that drives the world's largest retailers' product, promotion, commerce and merchandising decisions across online and brick-and-mortar operations. The opportunity at Aptos has never been greater, as we transition our solutions to cloud-native, microservices architecture. More than 135,000 retail locations impact nearly $2 trillion in annual revenue across fashion, grocery, drug, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores optimized with Aptos' solutions. We hope you'll be a part of taking innovative solutions to market with the leader in Unified Commerce.
As a member of the Aptos Customer Experience Support team, you will be providing high quality functional and technical support services to our clients using the Aptos ONE Cross Commerce product. This support encompasses the Store-side client application through to our Cloud-based microservices platform including the communication and infrastructure in-between.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leverage industry and organizational standards, patterns, and best practices to address immediate customer issues and support the customer experience.
- Review, triage, and prioritize customer inquiries and support requests ensuring essential information is captured.
- Research and resolve technical issues, along with determining and implementing workarounds where necessary, while providing clear and consistent updates to the client and end-users of the systems.
- Partner with customers, as well as internal implementation and product development teams to investigate and apply solutions to issues.
- Maintain existing systems by identifying software defects, reporting to our development team, and providing solutions to clients when available.
- Proactively identify support needs and address risks before they become an issue.
- Enhance client satisfaction by ensuring that response, updates, and call resolution times occur within the defined service level guidelines and team goals & objectives.
- Consistently meet or exceed team and individual objectives related to client satisfaction, quality, and productivity.
- Contribute to new and existing operational documentation and knowledge base articles.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a Technical College certificate
- 2-4 years of relevant technical support experience.
- Strong technical troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills are essential.
- Familiarity with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP), microservices, API support, and networking (including wireless and mobile)
- Strong communication skills along with good interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work with a shifting schedule, including on evenings and weekends, and with an on-call rotation.
- Highly motivated and a strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth
- Self-starter, organized, and dedicated to implementing quality and standards.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills – the ability to explain technical items in a non-technical way.
- Experience with the Retail industry and application support
We offer a competitive total rewards package including a base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. By submitting an application for this job, you acknowledge that any personal data or personally identifiable information that you provide to us will be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.