Company: Eastern College
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick
At Eastern College our mission is to prepare and develop students into successful graduates who are ready for the job market. We fulfil this mission by providing a purpose-driven digitally dynamic environment that promotes meaningful work, cultivates diversity, and encourages collaboration.
The members of the Eastern College staff are dedicated, hard-working, and driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. Helping students to become job-ready graduates unites us and pushes us to be the best we can be.
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Sales Representative to join our sales team as an Education Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of sales techniques, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. As an Education Consultant, you will play a key role in building and maintaining relationships with potential students by establishing and maintaining rapport with the student body and staff to promote referrals.
- Present, promote, and sell our programs to prospective students.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to leads through various channels and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Analyze the needs of a potential student and presentation to address their requirements.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities.
- Provide exceptional customer service before and after the sale.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Customer-focused and able to build and maintain lasting customer relationships.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum grade 12 (OSSD or equivalent) is required.
- Must be able to work on-site at our Saint John Campus.
- Base salary with commission structure.
- Comprehensive training program to enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- Opportunity for career advancement within a growing company.
- Health, dental, and RRSP’s.
- Cell phone allowance.
Application Process: If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity and contribute to our company's success, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience and why you're the perfect fit for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join Eastern College and be part of a team that values innovation, professionalism, and collaboration. Apply today!
About Eastern College:
Eastern College and its subsidiaries are committed to building an intentionally inclusive environment that engages, supports, and empowers diversity and belonging in the workplace and communities served and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Eastern College Inc. is a leader in the Private Career College industry in Atlantic Canada. Established in 1983 we have delivered training in a modular approach to students to enable them to fast-track to job readiness.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.