The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be a valued member of the Canadian marketing team at Amare Global and will be responsible for aiding the team with its branding and communications efforts via public relations and social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, & LinkedIn. This team member will also in charge of marketing and communication for the field through emails and training resources. Working with the Sales team to produce added tools for the market and clear messaging to use as Amare continues to grow.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven marketing and communication strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and support teams with content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and influencers.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing market communications and marketing strategy.
- Assist with marketing themes.
- Maintain and update a variety of reports.
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, and brochures and press releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or related field
- Previous experience and related internships helpful but not required
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Planoly)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copy writing and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Life,and Disability
- Pension Plan
- Travel Insurance