Our firm is hiring an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Sales Specialist who will sell digital marketing products and services via the phone. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling search engine optimization and a variety of other digital services. Our clients enjoy some of the largest ROI in the industry and we keep their phones ringing off the hook!
As an SEO Sales Specialist, your job is to contact small business owners and explain why they need to appear at the top of Google. You will be provided with warm leads as they come in, however, you must develop your own sales pipeline in order to be successful.
We will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful. Our advanced software can pinpoint businesses who are in need of search engine optimization services. If you are persuasive, aggressive, and analytical, you can make six figures in this role.
You must not be afraid of rejection and you must know how to close a sale. This position is remote, meaning you will work from your home office.
You must be a seasoned sales professional who can close a sale over the phone. If you are not comfortable with your closing abilities, please do not apply.
You earn 50% of what you sell in the first month, and 20% of that contract in the second and 3rd months, For example, if you sell a client at $1000 a month, your total compensation after 3 months would be $900 ($500 the first month, $200 the second and $200 the third).
You will also receive a 5% residual on every account as long as they are a customer. Your residual income is tied to monthly quota attainment which will be discussed during the interview.
If you apply yourself and are a closer, this can easily be a position in which you can make upwards of $100,000+ a year simply closing 2-3 clients a week.
There is no base salary, but PRIME pays one of the highest commission rates in the industry.
- A quiet place where you can work uninterrupted
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and the ability to work with diverse personalities in a tactful manner.
- Excellent level of organizational skills and the ability to be flexible, prioritize work and follow-through in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent people skills with sound judgment.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive when dealing with potential customers.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the company's preferences and priorities.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and utilize time management skills.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
1 Year Sales Experience in a Telesales Based Role. (Customer service is NOT sales experience)
Preferred Qualifications or Training:
Previous experience working in a sales environment.
Experience selling digital services.
After 3 consecutive months operating at a minimum of $10,000 in sales a month, you will be entitled to the following:
- Company reimbursed cellular phone
- Company reimbursed home internet service
- Additional bonuses and commissions
- Please respond with your resume and a brief note explaining why you are a good fit for this position. If we feel you are a good fit, we will contact you within 48 hours to schedule an interview.
PRIME Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Optimization. PRIME was formed specifically to help small business clients with cost-effective search engine optimization campaigns. Our clients get tangible results and increased revenue as a result of our efforts.