Cooksville Hyundai is looking for a Pre-Owned Sales Consultant to join their team in Mississauga.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for selling and leasing pre-owned vehicles and creating lasting relationships with customers.
Purchasing a vehicle is an exciting time! Our Sales Consultants walk customers through the sales process, including conducting test drivers, reviewing vehicle prices and educating customers on vehicle inventory.
Cooksville Hyundai are proud members of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within HG.
- RRSP Match & an Employee Assistance Program.
- Health & dental insurance plus a health care spending amount.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A management team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for you and family.
- A fun place to work!
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of vehicles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification is required.
- Valid G driver's license.
- Previous automotive sales experience is preferred.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- OMVIC (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person