Are you a highly driven sales professional looking to grow your career?
Prairie Mobile Communications is Canada’s largest independent and privately owned communications technology provider. In 2023 Prairie Mobile celebrates 55-years as the leading provider of communication technologies and solutions. Our customer intimate support philosophy helps our customers gain better insight into their communications needs, while connecting them to those solutions. With 26 locations in five provinces and growing, we are one of Kenwood Canada’s largest Authorized Dealers as well as an Authorized Dealer for Motorola, ICOM, L3Harris and Tait. Prairie Mobile is one of SaskTel's largest Authorized Dealers offering SaskTel Cellular & Data, Internet and Max TV services in Saskatchewan. We offer two-way radio and communication technologies throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
Prairie Mobile Communications is growing and looking to build a team of exceptional talent who share our core values and will place an emphasis on enhanced customer experience. We are looking for a determined Business Development Consultant to join our team in Windsor, ON.
With your go-getter attitude and drive to succeed, you will be responsible for strategically prospecting new businesses and expanding existing customer relationships in Ontario. You enjoy building and cultivating relationships, researching the local market, and staying current in trends and innovations that may impact business interests. You will work closely with the sales team members to grow business accounts. If you are looking to join a dynamic team and enjoy keeping organized and disciplined, this may be the role for you!
- Generate new customer interest and leads through sales meetings (defining customer needs, selling the company value and follow-up).
- Build and cultivate productive relationships with clients, prospects, and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strength in learning complex technical advanced products and maintain knowledge on Prairie Mobile sales training, courses, and offerings, as well as vendor product offerings.
- Prepare proposals and present plans to potential clients effectively.
- Devise and implement effective sales strategies and gain understanding on how to demonstrate value of products and our organization that appeal to customers based on the environment and current technology trends.
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years direct sales experience (an acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of CRM software is an asset.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending and completing training as required.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable vehicle is required for necessary travel to customer sites.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance if required by customer.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Competitive salary along with a commission plan.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, vision and more.
- RRSP matching and Educational Assistance Program.
- Continuous training and coaching to succeed in your role.
If you are looking to join a team that is results-oriented, adaptable, and possess a high and positive can-do attitude, we welcome your application submission. APPLY NOW via Indeed or send your resume to careers.prairiemobile.com/
Prairie Mobile Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON N9C 3R5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person