Position reports to: Director of Service Delivery
Manage a portfolio of clients for all projects coming into the office to achieve the agreed upon project completion timelines. The individual will need to assist with review and preparation of supporting engineering, technical and regulatory information to ensure BMM testing adheres to regulatory requirements. The individual is required to possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to competently communication and interact with internal resources as well as the clients.
- Work with business development and engineering team to create, maintain and monitor project plans to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Organize, attend and participate in all stakeholder and client meetings. In some cases, the PM must run and/or facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members and client stakeholders.
- Document and follow up on important action items and decisions from meetings.
- Send status reports and include all open action items and identify all risks and issues every week.
- Prepare necessary analysis and presentation materials for meetings, and monthly and quarterly business reviews when necessary.
- Ensure all projects adhere to frameworks, processes and that all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess and communicate project risks, and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Escalate issues to appropriate internal resources when applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder and client views are managed towards the best solution.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure stakeholders are notified within 24 hours of an “at risk” project not being delivered by requested date.
- Keep all status reporting and predefined communications accurate and on time.
Respond to all client communications within 24 hours of receipt.
- At least 5 years experience within a project management role.
- Mastery of development methodologies, best practices and standards.
- Strong team leadership and team building skills with a proven track record.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills with the ability to matrix manage a software team that includes graphic designers, developers and software testers.
- Must be familiar with project management tools such as Microsoft Project or other similar tools and versioning tools.
- Possesses skills like organization, presentation and customer service skills.
- Gaming experience is an asset.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project management: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person