At SMS Equipment, our Marketing Coordinator provides support and assistance to our Marketing Business Partners and the wider Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will utilize a broad range of skills and experience to support SMS key marketing objectives and goals. This role is based in Acheson, AB.
This role offers a hybrid work arrangement. This is a temporary full-time role for the duration of 8 months.
The salary range for this role is $50,000 - $65,000.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming marketing inquiries, providing prompt and professional service.
- Provide support to Marketing Business Partners, marketing team and/or other business departments for promotional item programs.
- Be the lead contact for promotional item third party vendors.
- Review and maintain inventory for online store including restocking and introducing new items.
- Provide recommendations on re-stock or new promotional items and analyze inventory turns and maintain an eye on promotional item trends.
- Provide support to the Marketing team for events, trade shows, corporate meetings, training events, or webinars.
- Be the lead contact for event material vendor.
- Conducting research on various events, tradeshows, vendors, tools, technology, or event material.
- Coordinate the usage, maintenance, updates, and storage of all assets.
- Plan, coordinate and track logistical aspects including venue sourcing, rooming lists, meeting room set ups, audio visual requirements, catering arrangements, menu selection, ground transportation arrangements etc.
- Support the production and design process for branches/regions local advertising needs.
- Monthly development of budget report.
- Code and submit invoices/reimbursements for payment.
- Monthly Credit Card reconciliation.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant role, a university internship will also be considered. Other requirements include:
- Must be highly motivated, organized and have a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to appropriately assess priorities.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and passionate, has a high sense of urgency, thrives with a wide variety of work, and can deliver consistent results on multiple priorities.
- Work well on a team and individually.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications (programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook) and software applicable to the Marketing and Sales function.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete the following:
At SMS Equipment, safety is one of our values and we care for each other, without exception. Our successful candidate is intrinsically motivated and committed to making safe choices, when completing all tasks.
Applications will be received until a suitable candidate has been hired.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
SMS Equipment offers rewarding careers in the heavy equipment industry across Canada. As the largest Komatsu dealer in North America, SMS Equipment gives you the opportunity to represent world-class quality in our product offerings and customer service. A few of the many benefits of working with SMS Equipment include competitive wages, comprehensive group benefits plan, and RRSP matching.