IGG Canada - Elevate Your Career in Mobile Game Development
Join IGG Canada, a premier mobile game studio nestled at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. Our studio boasts stunning panoramic views of the city skyline, coastal mountains, and English Bay. With ample space, cutting-edge technology, and an inspiring environment, IGG Canada is where innovation thrives. As a division of IGG (I Got Games), a global interactive digital entertainment company, we specialize in crafting and operating captivating Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG has consistently strived to be a leading publisher and developer of multiplayer games. With a global reach spanning platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate, and more, we've solidified our presence through strategic partnerships. Operating studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S., and Canada (inaugurated in 2013), we invite you to be part of our mission to captivate players worldwide.
Position: Junior Back-End Programmer/Developer
Hiring Level: Experienced (Open to Graduate Student Applications)
Reporting to: Senior Programmer/Developer
Contract Length: Fixed-term or Permanent (Based on Interview Result)
1. Resume reviewing;
As a key player in our team, you will collaborate with discipline leads and team members to meet deadlines, ensuring adherence to stylistic and technical constraints. Your artistic talent, effective communication, and teamwork will be essential for your success.
- Develop technical solutions for online game features.
- Collaborate with designers to propose technical solutions based on requirements.
- Innovate tools and workflows for team efficiency.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory usage.
- Oversee core logic, game flows, and screen/component implementation.
- Iterate and enhance live systems and workflows.
- Additional tasks as assigned based on project requirements.
- 1+ years of experience in C++/Java/Go Lang software development.
- Proficiency in Client/Server, Peer-to-Peer, and multi-threaded architectures.
- Familiarity with modern database technologies.
- Knowledge of networking protocols.
- Strong software programming practices.
- Experience with 3rd party APIs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- 18 days of accrued paid Vacation + Sick Days.
- Reimbursement for Active Living Benefits and Training/Development fees after 3 months.
- Dependent/Child Benefits.
- Paid Holiday Closure between Christmas & New Year's week.
- Paid Statutory holidays.
- RRSP matching after 1 year.
- Monthly Commuter Allowance after 3 months.
- Monthly team lunches.
- On-site car and bike parking.
- Work hours: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour paid lunch.
- On-Site Foosball table, table tennis, basketball game machine & pool table.
- On-Site Gym.
- Casual Dress Code.
- Gifts for employee's children.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
- Festival Bonus/Gifts.
- Referral Bonuses.
If you're enthusiastic about shaping mobile games that captivate players globally and want to be an integral part of our Canadian superhero team, we want to hear from you. Apply now and be a part of our exciting journey!