ASK is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team specialized in Transportation and Logistics . The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales and marketing, as well as experience in developing and executing strategic plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, managing customer relationships, and creating effective strategies to increase revenue. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking to take their career to the next level.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and profits.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analyze customer data.
- Manage customer relationships and develop new ones.
- Develop business plans and budgets.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and customers.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships.
- Create marketing materials to promote the company’s products and services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business development in logistics: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person