Become an integral part of a growing organization that values your opinions and encourages career development. You will be working with international companies to improve their internal workflows and business processes. Our dynamic team develops innovative information management software for business and logistics workflows for the media industry in multiple languages and on multiple continents.
Vimsoft offers exciting opportunities in a pleasant work environment at its new state-of-the-art office building in downtown Dieppe. Employees are compensated with competitive salaries and additional benefits. If you are a career-oriented professional who likes new technology and enjoys managing enterprise software implementation projects, please contact Vimsoft.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and communicating with clients to ensure the projected deadline of deliverables is met during the implementation of our software solution.
- Coordinate the implementation of ERP-type software application projects
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop project tasks with the Vimsoft team
- Plan and schedule project timelines and track project milestones and deliverables
- Work with the project team members to resolve technical issues during various implementation phases
- Prepare project progress and technical analysis reports
- Some international travel may be required
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science/IT or Business Administration, or equivalent job experience
- Multiple years of experience directing or managing different phases of software implementation projects
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Strong Communication Skills in English
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Demonstrate good priority management skills
- Ability to be clear, concise, and professional in all communications
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills in French
- An understanding of ERP business workflows and processes
- Experience working in enterprise software development and client implementation
- Experience in preparing RFP documentation
- Certification in Project Management (PMP)
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Italian)
Salary is based on level of education, experience, and suitability. Group insurance is included in the benefits package.
If you are driven by the challenge of managing complex software implementation projects, and you would like to enhance your career by working for a growing, locally owned company, you are invited to send your resume to:
Controller, Vimsoft Inc.