Nature's Path is a sustainably-driven, deliciously-healthy organic food company and our innovative brands include Nature's Path, Love Crunch, Envirokidz and Que Pasa. As a family-run, privately-owned company with locations in Canada and the U.S., our company was founded on a mission to "leave the Earth better than we found it". Since 1985, we have expanded our team to over 700 employees in U.S. and Canada. We believe in the idea that you can come to work, and help make the world a better place in the same day.
A taste of the Job
Content Planning & Execution:
Lead the development and execution of the social media calendars for all brands aligned with the content and social media strategies set by the Manager of Content Marketing and Services. This includes:
- Leveraging best practices for social and digital channels to bring forward new content ideas and test & learn opportunities for platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Ensuring all social media efforts align with the broader content strategy and ensuring consistent messaging across all channels
- Leading content ideation to ensure we are culturally relevant and executing against a growth mindset
- Leading and managing social media campaigns, contests, and partnerships from concept development to execution and analysis
- Creating & managing timelines and resources to ensure planning and approvals are aligned with the content SOP, while overseeing communication with the cross functional teams to keep projects on track and Asana always up to date
- Coordinating the social media post scheduling, striving to work in advance instead of ad-hoc, and ensure brand consistency across all social media channels
- Leading the paid boosting program, working closely with the Content Marketing Manager and the third-party ad agency to effectively hit KPIs and maximize our budget
- Supporting with the creation and implementation of social shopping strategies aligned with the Ecomm strategy to convert community into customers
Social Media Reporting:
- Developing monthly and as-needed social media reports, ensuring organic/ paid performance is meeting KPIs, and sharing insights and learnings to optimize performance
- Improving the accuracy and depth of monthly social media reporting to provide a comprehensive overview of our social media performance
- Keeping up to date of the latest news, trends, contents, and innovations within the social media landscape, to initiate programs, incorporate technology advancements and reporting
- Monitoring competitive landscape and industry trends to identify opportunities and potential threats
- Updating the paid social media budget, ensuring all costs are being added and tracked
Path to Success
- Degree in Marketing Communications, Communications, Public Relations or a related field with demonstrated social media and project management experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in social media on behalf of a brand or company
- Previous experience working in Consumer Packaging Goods (CPG) or familiar with the Organic industry is an advantage
- Proficiency and passion for social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat
- Experience growing customer base through social media and a scrappy approach to getting things done
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like GA, Sprout Social, Power BI, etc.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit for developing the role and making it their own
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills sets to analyze, pull data and build dashboards while deciphering key insights, learnings and next steps
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe creative software, video creation, photography, inbound marketing, SEO and blogging
Compensation and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $64,000- $88,000 annually. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- This position offers health, vision & dental benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Company Perks
Nature's Path cares deeply about diversity, equity, and inclusion in recruitment, hiring, employment and advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital/family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Notification to Applicants: We are committed to providing an accessible environment and ensuring fairness throughout our hiring process. We welcome the opportunity to work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process and while working with Nature's Path. Accommodations will be provided as requested, please contact us