Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Marketing
department at our head office in Richmond BC
currently has opportunities for a:
Marketing Insights and Reporting Specialist
This role will work at the heart of the Marketing team, allowing the team to understand more about how our current activities are working and the competitive context. The role will work closely with the Loyalty and Marketing team, as well as cross functionally to ensure that we are able to make decisions based on fact and data. This role requires a great ability to make sense of large amounts of data and help a broad audience understand too.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Focused on delivering insights to drive marketing initiatives and business results – ongoing reporting, projects and ad hoc requests.
- Primarily working with Loyalty data to support key strategic decisions to drive our LDExtras program forward.
- Deliver scheduled reporting on key campaign performance, and operational KPIs.
- Support marketing, digital and category teams on ad-hoc analysis and leverage customer data to deliver meaningful insights to drive business strategy.
- Support business units and the broader business in understanding market performance and relative position and opportunities.
- Synthesize large amounts of data from multiple sources, including customer transaction data, consumer & syndicated research, market share, and campaign results.
- Extrapolate and interpret appropriate information to deliver value add recommendations.
- Fully understand and use the analysis of consumer research for ongoing business benefit.
- Integrate disparate data sources (e.g. Nielson, NPD and 1st party data) into meaningful and actionable findings.
- Required to collaborate with third party agency partners in order to deliver meaningful and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Python, VBA.
- 2+ years’ experience in Retail, CPG industry, Consumer Finance, or Telecommunications.
- Ability to synthesize large amount of data into actionable insights.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Business Intelligence software such as Power BI, Tableau, and QlikView.
This role is a hybrid working model with mandatory days in office at our Home Office in Richmond, BC.
If you are a well organized, self-motivated, individual who has a positive attitude, a desire to support Company initiatives, and a commitment to achieving Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.
Flexible work from home options available.