Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Closing Date: October 4, 2023
Ready to take that next step in your career? We’re seeking a recruitment marketing specialist to support talent acquisition at Teck.
As Canada’s largest diversified mining company, Teck is dedicated to responsibly supplying essential resources to the world. With a rich history steeped in innovation, we’ve nurtured a dynamic, inclusive, and fulfilling workplace. Join our team and experience why we’re among Canada’s Top 100 Employers, thanks to our unwavering commitment to our people.
Reporting to the Lead, Talent Acquisition Marketing, you will be part of a Centre of Excellence team providing recruitment marketing expertise and consultation to our Global Talent Acquisition Group.
To be successful we are looking for someone creative, upbeat and results driven! Someone who is self-directed with outstanding communication skills and who can identify, build, and action multiple initiatives. Most meaningfully, we require an individual who can positively influence and partner with others, who grows with learning and enjoys new challenges.
At Teck, we believe flexible work arrangements enhance the well-being of our team members and helps them to achieve a harmonious balance between their professional and personal lives. This position will be based in Vancouver, B.C. and will operate on a hybrid model offering opportunity for both at-home and in-office work.
Become a part of our amazing team - responsible for attracting, engaging, and nurturing talent at Teck!
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to act as a trusted advisor on recruitment marketing and attraction needs
- Lead and complete media campaigns for talent attraction, including developing new ideas for creative strategies, conducting market research to grasp talent trends and optimizing digital media to meet hiring goals
- Compile media recommendations across multiple digital platforms and design, develop and deploy digital media strategies
- Run Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, including monitoring campaign efficiency of cost per hire and direct ad budgets accordingly to enhance value and results
- Perform keyword research, website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits and ongoing management of digital ads to resolve keyword targets
- Develop and implement creative social media recruitment marketing campaigns in order to increase talent brand awareness and engagement
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area within Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- 3 -5 years work experience in digital and social media marketing (PPC campaign management, SEM, SEO, online display advertising, remarketing initiatives, ad campaign conversion goal set-up and tracking)
- Experience measuring effectiveness of digital campaigns, including continuous management, testing and optimization of paid media campaigns
- Experience in the creation and development of creative and engaging content for social media
- Experience in corporate recruitment, talent attraction and strategic sourcing, preferred
- Written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish, preferred
Why Join Us?
At Teck, we offer more than just a job – we provide a pathway to personal and professional enrichment. With captivating projects set against stunning backdrops, a culture of inclusivity and collaboration, and boundless opportunities to learn and grow, joining us means embracing a fulfilling and dynamic career adventure.
Teck employees receive access to our total rewards program and comprehensive benefits package that promote physical, mental, financial, and emotional well-being. This includes but is not limited to:
- Extended Medical, Dental and Optical coverage
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Company-Paid Pension
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- 24/7 Virtual Healthcare Services
- Paid Sick-Leave and Vacation Time
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal and zinc.
Teck has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employersfor six consecutive years. Teck has also been named to the Forbes Canada’s Best Employers 2022and is one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck has been recognized as one of the 2022 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporationsby Corporate Knights and is ranked #1 in the Metals and Mining industry on the S&P Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI).
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person