The Brand Manager will be responsible for leading the creation and execution of consumer-facing brand and product strategies, and for growing the Company's brand portfolio into an industry leader in brand equity. This position requires a self-starter with a true entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to detail, fostering strong relationships and a track record of delivering results.
As the Brand Manager you will...
- Lead the creation of annual brand marketing strategies.
- Monitor the marketplace for competitive activities.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a long-range innovation pipeline.
- Work with the commercialization team to create new product ideas, brand and product specifications, pricing, and sell-in strategies to key customers.
- Manage B2B email and social strategy and execution.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales and commercialization teams to create integrated commercial launch plans for new brands and products.
- Tracking expenses related to brand and trade marketing budget.
- Conduct regular, strategic business reviews to analyze trends, category performance, and identify opportunity areas, and present recommendations to the leadership team and trade partners.
- Develop and execute winning in-store brand strategies and promotions.
- Develop and execute digital and social media tactics in support of brand-building strategies.
- Potential to manage a direct report.
- Other duties as assigned.
As an experienced professional, you will have...
- Candidates need minimum 3-5 years experience in a Brand Management in a CPG, Beverage Alcohol, Cannabis, or other related industry.
- Clear passion for and solid understanding of cannabis and cannabis-based products.
- BA in Marketing, Business, or other related fields; an MBA would be an asset.
- Experience with brand building, innovation, commercialization, trade marketing, design, cross-functional team leadership, and leading external agencies to business success.
- Experience writing creative briefs, giving detailed and useful creative feedback, and working with designers on creative projects.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft 365 suite (Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Proficiency in using Adobe suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) would be considered an asset.
- Strong copywriting abilities.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates; however, we will be contacting only those that best fit our client’s requirements.
Terra Recruitment welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Brand Management in CannaCPG, Beverage Alcohol: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person