A terrific opportunity is available to join the head office of a well-respected radio broadcasting group headquartered in Renfrew, Ontario! This dynamic and growing company is comprised of 19 radio stations in 15 smaller geographic markets across Ontario focused on delivering local content in a variety of music formats; Oldies, Classic Rock, Country, myFM and others while contributing an important voice in the communities we serve.
The ideal candidate will have completed the requirements of the Certified Management Accounting designation and have current membership with CPA Ontario. Excellent computer skills, communication skills and a detail-oriented approach are critical attributes for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Government Remittances
- Monthly journal entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Other duties may be assigned
- CMA/CGA designation
- Excellent computer skills particularly having worked with Quick Books accounting software and MS Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ease with administrative demands
My Broadcasting Corporation offers a competitive salary including benefits, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
My Broadcasting Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please let us know.
Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$48,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Renfrew, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Accounting: 4 years (preferred)
- Certified Management Accountant (preferred)
Work Location: In person