· Develop, organize and maintain the advertising and promotions calendar.
· Plan and execute monthly retail advertising campaigns.
· Manage monthly customer focused in-store events.
· Showroom merchandising, Service counter aesthetic look.
· Create events and promotions to increase traffic and revenue.
· Manage marketing budget.
· Evaluate the reports from the marketing companies and further the communication for better results.
· Maintain and update the corporate digital platforms.
· Develop, proof and distribute monthly digital newsletter.
· eMail Marketing – database management, email campaign distribution.
· Maintaining the company website and microsites.
· Local Listings Management (DealerRater, Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
· Digital signage within the store.
· Create and publish content for company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Threads, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok)
· Ensure daily social media and blog monitoring & increase online presence.
· Apply corporate social media management guidelines and procedures.
· Manage SEM and SEO efforts.
· You will be the prime contact for social media. Must be available to reply to social media promptly.
· Up to date with current trends and make sure videos are engaging and low pauses.
· Create, plan and execute monthly/quarterly in-store events.
· Copyediting and proofreading of all corporate communications - Blog posts, Store announcements, Press releases, etc.
· Showroom signage – maintain monthly signage within the sales and service depts. (POP material, digital signage, etc)
· Act as key media contact
· Source, pitch and execute public relation stories.
Corporate Social Responsibility
· Manage all aspects of fundraising activity.
· Act as primary contact for all Toronto Hyundai efforts and programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Website management experience
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma in media technology, marketing, public relations, communications, or journalism
· Minimum of two years’ experience working in marketing and digital media
· Familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies, Google analytics, Photoshop, Illustrator
· Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Proven experience and skills in utilizing social media to create brand awareness, engage clients, and facilitate public education and awareness
· Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and monitor a marketing strategy
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York, ON M6E 3T3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person