Inside Sales – Abbotsford, BC
Safetek Proﬁre’s Mission
Serving Those Who Keep Our Communities Safe
Why Join Us?
Safetek Profire is Canada’s leading provider of fire-rescue vehicles (fire trucks), parts and service. We represent Canada’s most recognized fire truck brands including: E-One, KME, Metalfab, Smeal , Spartan, and SVI Trucks. We are looking for talented people to join our team who share our passion to serve.
We are looking for teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity and ambiguous situations. You must be curious and willing to learn and have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the beneﬁt of our customers and the team. If you are a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude, who understands and values customer satisfaction, we’d love to hear from you.
What You Will Contribute
The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize demands, while providing exceptional customer service and support. This position has a heavy Sales Function component along with administrative duties including, but not limited to entering and tracking sales orders, data entry and spreadsheet maintenance, navigating the OEM system(s) and utilizing customer specific systems, etc. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
What You Will Need
Proven ability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be experienced in facilitating project review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal sign off, document production, and delivery of the completed proposal.
What You Will Do
- Organization of the bidding schedule to produce compliant, professional proposals within required timeframes.
- Complete administrative work including but not limited to change orders, delivery checklists, and inspection notes.
- Continuous improvement of proposal and supporting documents and application of lessons learned to future proposal efforts
- Ensure proposals are formatted to comply with company guidelines while also ensuring compliance to customer requirements
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team and Sales Manager throughout the proposal phase to develop, refine and execute the win strategy.
- Coordinate and incorporate input from the team, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, supplier partners, finance, parts and service.
- Work under the Inside Sales Manager.
What You Will Need
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, solve problems, effectively manage multiple priorities, organize work, and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Obsessive about details.
- Pro communicator who knows when to ask for help rather than sitting on problems.
- Able to take accountability and execute flawlessly.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
- Experience on competitive proposals of increasing complexity and value Experience in public tender proposal would be considered an asset
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate mindset.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility regarding travel and ability to travel to the United States
- Excellent computer skills in a Windows environment
What We Offer at Safetek Profire
At Safetek Profire, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie: group insurance, health care spending account, retirement savings plan, profit sharing plan, continuing education program, etc.).
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Good work-life balance
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Great team of colleagues to work and collaborate with
- Learning and Development programs, training, career opportunities
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At Safetek Profire, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Please visit us at: www.firetrucks.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00-$68,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbotsford, BC V2T 6J8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-16