Kot Auto Group looking to hire a Social Media and Marketing Coordinator. This individual will work closely with our senior management team to maintain our social media channels and create social content.
Our ideal candidate will have a TEAM first attitude, is a self-starter, has great organization and communication skills, can work independently, and is excited to be a part of a fast-paced company!
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Monitor and respond to google +, yelp, FB and all other review sites
- Monitor and engage on all of the company’s social media channels
- Assist towards our goal of increasing brand awareness
- Assist with updating all websites
- Create and oversee website page design
- Create and send out newsletters and e-blasts to entire database
- Assist with all social advertising campaigns
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation through multiple social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Assist in overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Help plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Work closely with design agencies on all marketing campaigns
- Edit company videos
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Travel between dealerships on the island weekly
- Travel to other dealerships regularly: must be willing to fly, take ferry and drive
Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Marketing, Design, New Media or a related field is considered an asset but not required
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with all social media platforms ie. FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Tik Tok, Canva
- Aptitude to learn multiple programs and online interfaces quickly
- Knowledge of the natural/organic industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and energetic
- Comfortable in front of and behind the screen
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- You listen, take feedback, respond quickly, and take initiative
- You are authentic, diplomatic, thoughtful, and always have the best intentions
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Some travel is required between locations
Why choose us!
We are a family owned and run business founded in Kelowna in 2011 and built on decades of experience in the industry; our business includes 7 award winning dealerships across BC. As an established and growing company we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive group benefits plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Apprenticeship and Training programs
- Long Service Awards – commencing at 2 years service
- Regular social/team building events
- Community Involvement: Volunteering and donating
- Career growth and security
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC V8T 2W5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver Licence (required)
Work Location: In person