Who We Are:
Headquartered in Canada with locations across the United States and around the globe with a footprint on six continents, Bulletproof, a GLI company has decades of technology, security, and compliance expertise. Bulletproof’s work in the security space has been recognized nationally and globally with Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year in 2021 and five Microsoft Canada Impact Award wins from 2019 to present-day.
At Bulletproof, our vision is to serve, secure, and empower the world through people and technology; one customer at a time. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe and secure. Our mission is to serve and protect organizations to ensure their success.
What we have to offer :
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. Across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they're passionate about.
- Great People - We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - We celebrate each other’s differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
The Practice Lead - Cybersecurity (PL) is responsible to lead business growth for their practice and investigate new verticals for sales in alignment with divisional strategic goals. The PL also deals with the operational tasks of managing a technical team of security consultants that is responsible for the delivery of Cybersecurity Engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education and Credentials:
- Defining services offered by team in alignment with strategic objectives
- Contribute to sales support materials (Service descriptions, Sale Battlecards, Scoping and Pricing templates, etc.)
- Establishing the delivery technical testing methodology with related processes and tools
- Work closely with Project Managers (PM) for delivery resource scheduling and to ensure projects stay on schedule and on budget
- Keep abreast of project status for related practice projects
- Work on recruiting as needed by providing updated position profiles, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Work closely with employees to perform goal setting and overall performance management tasks
- Manage and oversee team utilization and capacity individually and collaboratively PMs.
- Define training plans for resources in alignment with department service delivery
- Align practice performance to the balanced scorecard for the Information Security Services department – for shared success.
- In addition to the above, maintain an individual chargeability rate of at least 60%
- Responsible for all deliverables and quality produced by their practice
- Provide mentoring and training for team members.
- Lead the team to ensure their growth and success in their career
- Focus on employee retention
- Interface directly with managers, employees, clients, partners, and others to clearly define requirements and manage expectations.
- Liaise with clients, taking time to understand clients’ evolving needs, developing the client relationship through effective communication and personal skills
- Assist the team with completing tasks as necessary to complete the projects successfully
- Perform account planning activities for larger clients/accounts, including attending re-occurring meetings to proactively resource upcoming engagements based on client roadmaps
- Communicate effectively with the global team in a fast-paced work environment
- Promote and practice company values while leading staff and nurturing a creative, innovative, and enjoyable work environment
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum seven years information security roles experience.
- Technical certifications such as CISM, CISSP, OSCP is considered an asset but not required.
What’s in it for you:
- Positive attitude.
- Empathetic team member able to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Critical eye for details.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management, task planning, and prioritization skills.
- Strong proactive project management skills.
- Understanding of Information Security Practices.
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client and team requirements.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- Skilled at creating schedules for shared resources.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues and working through challenges with a positive attitude.
- Leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to document issues, alternatives, and recommendations in an effective manner suitable for executive consumption.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans and Employee Assistance Program.
- Single medical, vision, and dental coverage is 100% paid for by the company [US + Canada].
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay and variable pay that rewards individual, team, and company performance.
- On-going learning opportunities.
- Paid volunteer time.
- Life insurance.
- An employer-matched RRSP/401(k).
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- Annual discretionary bonus + Service Award Bonus.
- Professional membership designations and technical certifications are up for reimbursement.
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.