Eddy Group Limited, a Maritime based wholesale distribution business and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has been a construction industry partner for over 100 years. The fifth-generation family business takes pride in providing quality products, customized solutions, and service to their industrial, commercial, and residential customer base. We currently have 10 locations throughout New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. We are currently recruiting for a Showroom Consultant to join our team of dedicated professionals in Saint John, NB.
What is my role?
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for selling Eddy Group Limited showroom products and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. You will provide high level customer service to clients and potential customers, reaching business targets through excellent sales and communications skills. Building trust and a good rapport with customers to ensure they enjoy their shopping experience is key to success in this position. Additionally, you will:
- Assist homeowners, designers and contractors with their showroom product needs in-person, over the phone or by email
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Branch and Corporate Sales team to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Manager where appropriate.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Manager with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
What will you bring to Eddy Group?
As an Eddy Group Ltd employee, you exemplify our brand image as an ambassador and have previous working experience in kitchen and bathroom product sales.
. Additionally, you should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education in related field an asset.
- Work efficiently in MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Ability to continually learn and adapt to new products
Why Eddy Group?
- Full benefit package after first month of employment
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan after 6 months of employment
- Attractive Bonus and Commission programs
- Collaborative and engaged team with a proven track record of success
- A winning culture that you will be proud to be a part of
- Maritime based, family-owned company
This is a full-time salaried position working out our location in Saint John, NB. The location will be open from 7:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday, but hours outside of these should be expected. Annual base salary will be commensurate with your experience.
Eddy Group Limited is committed to a diverse environment. All qualified candidates who live in Canada and have permanent work status will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, orientation, disability, age, or any protected grounds.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in this position and will advise that only selected candidates will be contacted.