Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member - SCARBOROUGH, ON
Successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Representative in SCARBOROUGH, ON. Agent also has an office in Markham, ON.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. We are a one stop shop for all insurance and financial services products.
Why Desjardins and My Office and Team:
- We are top performing agency in the country
- Amazing newly built office with all the amenities in a great location
- On my team, we treat individuals like family and have an amazing work environment and office culture
- We are focused on creating careers and putting team members in an opportunity to be successful and personal growth is valued
- We are an energetic group and excited daily to be in the office and do the best for our clients, each day is an wonderful opportunity
- If you are ready to be put in position to succeed, customer driven, we want to hear from you
What will make you successful:
- Being enthusiastic about building relationships with customers over the phone, virtually and in person.
- Educating customers about their insurance coverages and leaving them gratified, because you took the time to know them and determine the products to meet their needs.
- Utilizing our proven follow up quote program, to bring on new customers.
- Providing customers with insurance solutions to best meet their needs.
Total Compensation Range (Salary, Commission & Bonus): $50K Base Salary
- 2 years of experience in (sales, retail, or a restaurant).
- Your ability to multitask, to complete daily activities.
- Your enthusiasm to help clients protect their properties and their families.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Your ability to communicate complex concepts simply.
- Your ability to turn a problem into a solution.
- Your ability to communicate well – written, verbal and listening.
- Ability to use computer software and ease with communication technology
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
- Living local, ability to work from the office.
- Uncapped Commission
- Annual Bonus (subject to office qualification)
- Health & Dental/Life Insurance Benefit (after 3 months)
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.