BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
Tremco CPG is an aggressive, growth-oriented company with revenues of over $1 billion. We are a world leader in solving complex waterproofing and roofing problems for our commercial, institutional, and industrial customers.
If you’re looking for a place to build a career, with great benefits, advancement opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable future, you’ve found it with us.
Tremco is currently searching for a Regional Sales Support Coordinator in our Tremco Canada Division.
This position is responsible providing administrative and marketing assistance to Regional Sales Manager and Sales representatives in designated areas.
- In a timely manner, contact Sales Reps directly and gather information/status on sales objectives, sales actions, management measures and reserved account lists.
- Maintain tracking of Sales Rep progress on account development. Determine the status of customer contact per Sales Rep.
- Track and provide customer prospects gathered through exhibits, events, and tradeshows
- Monitor regional sales budget and spend
- Provide administrative assistance to Sales Rep on securing business opportunity with prospect clients including gathering Tremco references.
- Maintain sales revenue tracking on joint businesses between Sealants & Roofing to determine cross division incentive potentials for Sales Reps.
- Order marketing communications and product samples for Tradeshows
- Support National Account Manager in creating marketing materials and brochures.
- Provide guidance to Sales Reps on new marketing communication tools, including social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn).
- Ad-hoc administrative Sales support.
- Coordinate Customer seminars and tradeshows. Manage the event planning and logistics, and ensuring cost incurred are within approved budget.
- Assist Sales Support Manager on Tremco hosted Sales events within the region including events coordinating, logistics, venue selection, set-up, communications, coordination with identified keynote speakers.
- Attend and Represent Tremco at exhibits and tradeshows.
- Actively represent Tremco on industry committees and charity events as a volunteer
- Select and manage Charity Events including event planning, budget and expenditure management, vendor/supplier selection, recruiting and managing temporary staff, and event logistics.
- Provide financial documentation supporting proceeds for charity from the event
- Manage or contribute to special assignments and projects as required.
- Review operating practices and procedures and identify process improvements that can be implemented.
- Follow safe work procedures and practices
- Recognize and report hazards
- Attend health and safety meetings
- Participate in training, audits and inspections
- Comply with legal duties and Tremco safety policies and procedures
- All employees are liable under the Criminal Code of Canada as well as the Occupational Health and Safety Act to take every reasonable precaution in the circumstances for the protection of workers
Education and Skills:
Bilingual a plus
SAP a plus
3 year’s experience in an Administrative Assistant capacity in a fast pace environment.
Previous experience in the capacity of sales support, administrative assistant, or executive assistant
The salary range for applicants in this position generally ranges between $45,000 and $55,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not limited to: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Commission, and continuing education.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,253.78-$57,179.44 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote