Remote - Canada
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA currently has Junior to Senior Project Manager opportunities to join our team in a variety of locations.
- Manage a portfolio of projects that vary in scope from small to larger projects as needed.
- Develop and maintain project plans for your portfolio including scope statements, schedules, communication plans, goals and milestones, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Track project stages and ensure any roadblocks to completion are mitigated or escalated.
- Complete project coordination tasks required to initiate, organize, and close projects in your portfolio.
- Provide regular project documentation tracking, reporting, and follow up to both internal and external customers.
- Facilitate and ensure a steady flow of communication to and from team members, stakeholders, internal clients, steering committee, updating them on the projects' progress following the governance established.
- Ensure completed projects are fully documented and implementation is following specifications.
- Monitor project budgets or material costs where required.
- Post-secondary education; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, or Engineering.
- 2 to 8 years Project Management or Project Coordination.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, including the schedule and financials.
- Proven ability to build relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and organizational skills required to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS-Office and MS-Project; and the ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- PMP certification is an asset.
- SAP experience is an asset.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.