Coast Spas (www.coastspas.com) has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Marketing Specialist to join their corporate team located in Langley.
Reporting to the Retail Store General Manager, this hands-on role will be responsible for the creation and development of marketing programs and day-to-day marketing business needs. The Retail Marketing Specialist performs a diverse range of marketing related functions including the creation and execution of print and digital materials and marketing campaigns, managing the company’s digital presence, creation and management of sales promotional material, assisting with trade shows, conducting market research, and other marketing related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for marketing, social media, technology, and the ever-changing digital landscape. You must be well-organized, forward thinking, and a hard worker with a creative edge.
Coast Spas is Canada’s leading manufacturer of hot tubs, spas and swim spas. Coast Spas has independent and corporate retail outlets around the world, numerous patents and a skilled team that know exactly how to build the World's Best Build Spas®
Coast Spas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week (onsite)
Location: Coast Spas Langley, BC
- Plan, create, develop, and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and tactics for print, web, social and email. Track, prepare, and deliver reports on marketing programs and initiatives.
- Develop content creation for print, web, social, and email.
- Manage and grow CoastSpas.com.
- Develop content creation for dealer support programs including in store POP and promotional materials.
- Develop content and implement social media campaigns.
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing initiatives including product launches, promotions, special events, and projects.
- Assist with creation and execution of dealer events and represent Coast Spas at events when required.
- Coordinate business development as well as participation in conferences, trade shows and promotional activities.
- Undertake market research, analyze trends, determine needs and expectations of target markets, potential customers, and recommend strategies to meet needs.
- Assist with other tasks as directed by the General Manager.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree or diploma in marketing/digital media/communications or related discipline is desired.
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role for manufacturing company selling through dealers.
- At least 3 years' experience in the planning, execution and analyzing of website, email and social media initiatives.
- At least 3 years experience with content creation for print, website and social media channels.
- Copywriting experience is essential.
- Experience of web site development for B to C strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in writing customer-facing communications.
- Well-developed research skills; able to gather, analyze and evaluate a variety of data.
- Experience with web, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Photography experience is a bonus.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Great multi-tasker with the ability to manage, prioritize and deliver/execute multiple tasks, projects and assignments effectively and efficiently.
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive, and results oriented.
- Highly effective teamwork skills with a can-do attitude.
What Coast Spas Offers:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A positive and fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health & dental benefits
We thank you for your interest in this position, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC V2Y 1N1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- 1. Experience with creating paid marketing campaigns
2. How many years of experience with SEO?
3. How many years of experience in Visual Merchandising??
4. How many years of experience of website development?
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22