Customer Care Representative
Reception, administration and client outreach
- In Office Work from both our North and South Offices on a rotational basis. Must have a car for the commute.
Jeff Cooke Insurance requires a Customer service pro with sales skills and lots of energy to handle reception, administration and client outreach contacts and run our "front of house".
Are you the very best in Customer Service?
Do you make clients feel like a welcomed guest?
Do you have high energy levels and like to make things happen?
Are you looking for an opportunity with a well defined career path?
if so, then we are looking for you!
Employment benefits, base salary at $42,400.00 and $350.00 per month bonus can be earned.
- 2 years or more of exceptional customer service experience
- Ready to study for and obtain the General level 1 Insurance License
- Be extremely coach-able, a quick learner and love ongoing training
- Exceptional at multi-tasking
North Office: 1933 18 Ave NE, Suite 201, Calgary, AB.
South Office: 90 Cranleigh Dr SE, Unit 7, Calgary, AB.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.