The eHealth Centre of Excellence (eCE) develops, implements, and advances digital health tools and services – such as eReferral, eConsult, Virtual Care, Online Appointment Booking, Patient Forms, Tools for Electronic Medical Records, and Automated Solutions – to better serve clinicians and patients across the provinces. We advocate for the continued and improved use of technology to enhance the connection and secure information-sharing between all clinicians in the patient’s circle of care and communication between clinicians and their patients. We also support clinicians with tools that provide decision support at the point of care and improve data quality, leading to enhanced outcomes for patients.
Here at the eHealth Centre of Excellence, we strive to cultivate a welcoming and collaborative work environment, where people are encouraged to share ideas and work together to turn them into real and tangible solutions that address the problems facing our healthcare system today. We are proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work and are a certified Living Wage Employer.
Reporting to the VP of People and Corporate Services, the Digital Marketing Specialist will provide overall digital marketing support as part of the corporate communications team. The successful incumbent will develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, analyze market trends, and track customer behaviour. Responsible for the day-to-day management of our digital marketing assets, which includes content creation and distribution on relevant platforms. This position requires an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion for digital marketing and is motivated to get things done! The successful applicant will have an eye for detail, create marketing plans for the multiple projects, and other related marketing tasks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies aligned with organizational goals.
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Develop and implement content strategy and creation, ensuring alignment with brand messaging.
- Develop communication marketing materials including but not limited to social media content, newsletter/magazine articles, presentations, web content, brochures, bulletins, and surveys.
- Lead social media management, monitor conversations, and track performance.
- Use data analytics to measure campaign effectiveness and provide insights to senior management for continuous improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies to implement innovative strategies.
- Cross functional collaboration with other departments to ensure alignment in marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Three years' experience working in Marketing, including experience managing digital platforms.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and analytics platforms.
- Excellent communication and data analysis skills.
- Up to date knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Experience using graphic design software is an asset.
- Experience in Healthcare or Not-for-Profit is an asset.
- Proficiency in the use of business application software including related website, social media, and word processing software.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write a broad range of documents and an ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into readable copy.
- Ability to work in a diverse and fluid working environment recognizing that different opinions and backgrounds can bring strength to the tasks at hand.
- Demonstrated experience quickly building and maintaining effective and productive working relationships in complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare environments.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects related to health informatics at the regional and provincial level is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and maintaining effective project documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in managing competing priorities and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply via our Careers Website.
Feel like you do not meet all the requirements? If you have some of the skills and experience that we are looking for and are willing to learn the rest, we encourage you to reach out to us!
The eHealth Centre of Excellence team is a respectful and inclusive workplace. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] for assistance.
The eHealth Centre of Excellence team is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates including, 2SLGBTQ-identified persons, persons with disabilities, First Nations, Inuit and Métis individuals, and members of Black and other racialized communities, and individuals who speak languages other than English.
We thank all interested applicants; however, due to the volume of resumes we receive only those selected for an interview will be contacted.