True North Sports + Entertainment is looking for a self-starter and energetic individual to join our team.
The Coordinator, Ticket Operations will assist the Ticket Operations Department with all digital sales initiatives and ticket administration of Live Entertainment and Hockey Events (Manitoba Moose & Winnipeg Jets).
What to be excited for in this role:
- Be the lead for all online customer interactions and ticketing service inquiries.
- Assist with building events, ancillary products, and add-ons.
- Facilitate and distribute ticket allocations and requests.
- Work games, events and shows at Canada Life Centre and Burton Cummings Theatre.
- Assist with ensuring accuracy of information on Account Manager sites.
- Coordinate Bowl and Suite relocations for Live Entertainment.
- Audit pricing, inventory and seating for Hockey events.
- Adding new pricing and products for Hockey events.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- 1-3 years or experience in ticketing, marketing, sales and/or customer service.
- Event and project management experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders an asset.
- Event planning diploma an asset.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Experience with ticketing and CRM systems (Ticketmaster - Host, Archtics and Account Manager) is an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work as a positive contributor to a creative team in a fast-paced sports and entertainment environment.
- The capacity to prioritize competing demands in a diverse and evolving environment, independently managing deadlines and corresponding workload.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and show professionalism and discretion with sensitive materials and data.
- Ability to work independently and display sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as required.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout all aspects of the selection process. Candidates requiring accommodations may contact, in confidence, [email protected].
Why you should join us
Included as one of Manitoba’s Top Employers since 2008, our work environment is dynamic and fast-paced, offering diverse opportunities that allow you to encounter a variety of situations and develop new skills.
As a source of pride in our community, we are committed to creating a culture that prioritizes the well-being of our people. We are a talented group of professionals who are deeply passionate about our specialized field of work and are dedicated to achieving success together. We encourage you to apply even if your previous experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description. You may be just the right person for this role, or other roles!
We are Venues | We are People | We are Community
WE ARE TRUE NORTH
To be considered for this position, please complete the application form on our website and attach your cover letter and resume (combined into one document)
Closing Date: September 13, 2023
True North thanks all that apply however only those selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person