‘Brewers with Heart’ is what we are known for. We thrive on the legendary passion and leadership that 16 front-line employees, ‘The Original 16’, demonstrated when they saved the brewery from closure in 1990 and founded the Great Western Brewing Company. We win brewing awards and have learned to reinvent ourselves. We are proud, independent and determined!
Why Work Here
- Your work will be noticed, what you do matters.
- We are the perfect sized organization to work for, big enough to do interesting work yet small enough that our CEO knows each of us.
- Culture of bold ambition, delivering on our commitments
- Leadership with passion and a great sense of humour.
- You don’t need to just stay in your lane, in fact, initiative is what created the company we are today.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is directly responsible for a wide range of duties from office organization, information management, technology implementation oversight, sales/marketing administration, and general assistance to the team. Overall, this position provides support for the entire office. The position is directly responsible for a variety of confidential and administrative functions for Great Western Brewing Company and will be expected to represent the Company with outside vendors and the public.
Key responsibilities and requirements for the position include:
- Sales, Marketing and Financial administrative support
- General administrative support including general office management, ordering supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have good organizational skills
- Effective projects management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and prioritize accordingly
- Sales reports and submissions
- Inventory management
- Marketing material deployment
- Correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations making editorial changes, and contributing content.
- Meeting events and coordination including agendas, invitations materials, logistics and catering as necessary.
- Incoming and outgoing mail, answering the phone and first point of contact for the location
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator relies on extensive experience and judgement to accomplish tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude. This position must project a professional, positive image to employees and suppliers.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator must work effectively with all levels of the team to achieve short- and long-term goals and key business objectives. This position will be 5 days a week in an office environment.
- Efficient and effective execution of key responsibilities
- Accuracy of information presented
- Reliability of scheduling and ease of access to filed materials
- Completeness of all tasks performed
- Flow of information and activities through the teams.
- Successful schedule management.
- Quality, accuracy, and content of written materials.
The position of Sales and Marketing Coordinator requires strength in the following areas:
- Problem solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Able to multitask managing several projects simultaneously
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Generally positive, pleasant, efficient, and effective personality.
- Independent and motivated self-starter
- Integrity to handle confidential information and maintain discretion
- Dynamic personality with a professional and positive well-groomed image.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or ability required.
- Experience with administration roles supporting a senior executive or executive team.
- Demonstrated ability to work on numerous projects or tasks simultaneously and handle conflicting work priorities.
- Exceptional verbal, telephone, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person