CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice is a global franchise bubble tea chain with over 4500 stores worldwide. There are over 100 locations within Canada and 18 locations in Metro Vancouver. We are looking for a junior marketing specialist to join our team and support our director. If you are an individual who is looking for a long-term career with opportunities to grow with the company and connect you with the community, this opportunity might be right for you.
At CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice, we share happiness through our hand-crafted beverages. Our purpose is to spark up every moment by embracing tradition, unleash innovation and seize the world.
● Transparency: open conversation and honesty, we build trust through honest relationships and accountable action
● Passion: love what we do and why we do it
● Respect: we value everyone and treat people with respect
● Quality: satisfy our customers with quality drinks and services.
● Team work: one plus one equals to infinity
● Pure: we source for the best, seasonal fruits and ingredients globally and maintain quality consistency ranging from fresh tea, milk tea, fresh fruit, yogurt and more.
● Fun: Cultivates customer connections by delivering meaningful efforts through customer experience workshops, annual CoCo Day celebration and having fun with CoCo team
● Love: heartfelt service as an act of our love. Because each cup has potential to put a smile on everyone of you
Roles and Responsibilities
● Foster and nature relationships and communications with industry influencers and collaborators to develop and engage the brand.
● Support a multi-channel marketing strategy to push key content and promotion posters to social media.
● Create guidelines and coaching sessions for store managers on sales promotion events, customer growth, content delivery and brand engagement.
● Content creation and overseeing writing style, voice and brand tone.
● Monitor social media performance, report progress and recommend creative solutions to achieve our goals.
● Work with headquarter and marketing agencies to create and schedule marketing plan for each store based on operational needs.
● Provide support for marketing material marketing collateral like printed materials, ads, web pages, videos, etc.
● Work with 3rd party companies and vendors, like local food delivery platforms, to execute various marketing and sales objectives and participate in online and in-store events.
● Regularly visit each store and maintain communication with store managers to ensure and support ongoing promotion and events and to check for marketing methods' effectiveness.
● Prepare analytic reports to measure the performance of the promotion from last month.
● Actively collect, respond and review customer's feedback on all the online platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Google).
● Perform regular upgrades to ensure ordering and operation systems remain updated, as well as work with the service provider to troubleshoot system failure and provide solutions to ensure promotion event functionality on the system.
● Conduct other jobs assigned by upper management.
Skill and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other Marketing related field.
● Prior experience in hospitality industry or marketing experience is a significant asset.
● A self-starter with the ability to anticipate issues and proactively problem solve
● Ability to work with confidential information
● Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
● Professional written and verbal communication skills
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Strong organization, follow-thou and time management skills
● Willing to go above and beyond, enjoy challenges and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills; particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
● Proficiency in Mandarin speaking will be an advantage
Benefit and Perks
● Extended Health
● Employee Discount
● English - Required
● Mandarin - Preferred
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person