Improvado is committed to empowering the revenue of marketing teams to make business decisions through data simplification. Today, data lives in many silos, and business users need to rely on scarce technical resources to get the answers they need to do their job effectively. Improvado is changing that!
Product & Company
Improvado is a modern data stack SaaS company, headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across the globe. We built a no-code revenue data platform centralizing data from hundreds of marketing & sales sources.
We are a Series A startup with $30 million raised in investments. We are rapidly scaling and doubling revenue growth every year.
Today, we are excited to be partnering with companies like ASUS, Illy, Activision, Adroll, Docker, Hims, OMD, the University of San Francisco, and many others.
At Improvado, we are extremely curious, open, and hard-working. We take great pride in our diverse culture and remote-first approach. We value diversified experiences of opinion and we know that this makes us stronger. We are looking for great people who want to grow and develop fast, personally, and professionally.
- Customer communications via Helpdesk (Jira) or video calls (Google Meet)
- Customer problems identifying/researching and escalating to the right team
- Solving different technical data-related issues using SQL, CLI, Postman, Kibana, etc.
- Covering regular cases with documentation.
- Working cross-functionally with The Customer Success, Product, Analytics, and Engineering Teams
- Being an expert on Improvado products behind our customers
Requirements And Skills:
- 3+ of working experience as a Technical Support Engineer, or a similar role
- Experience with SQL: a deep understanding of select queries, filtering, and aggregate queries.
- Linux terminal basic understanding
- Advanced or Fluent English
- You are a customer-oriented person who is ready to support them in whatever it takes
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (analytics tools, metrics, etc.)
- Experience with API (like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit) and Postman
- Familiarity with ELK Stack
- SQL window functions, update, insert, delete, experience in Postgres or Clickhouse
- Cloud provider experience (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes experience
- Remote OK
- Strong product/market fit: marketing data product for US-based enterprises
- 27 calendar days of paid vacation
- US holidays and additional days off
- Ideal time & stage to benefit from companies growth - just got Series A :)
- Extremely fun & open startup environment
- Opportunity to receive a sponsorship for courses to keep learning new technologies (in accordance with the duties performed and the necessary growth)
- Chance to get the company's stock options in the future