Graves Barns & Buildings Ltd. has an immediate opening fora Project Coordinator/Estimator in the Moncton area. This opportunity is ideal for carpenters with a desire to move into an office role or graduates from a technical college. We are a fast paced residential construction company that has been serving the Maritimes for over 45 years.
Available Shifts: Monday-Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
Rate of Pay: $22.00+
- Preparing estimates
- preparing purchase orders and work orders
- Working with our team of carpenters and sub contractors to complete projects in a timely manner
- Answering phones, taking memos, and maintaining files.
- Sending and receiving correspondence.
- Greeting clients and customers.
- Monitoring and recording expenditures.
- Creating spreadsheets and reports
- Assisting in product sales
- Storing, organizing and managing files.
- Typing, editing, and proofreading documents.
- organizing and participating in production meetings, safety meetings and toolbox meetings
- Extensive Knowledge of the building industry
- Ability to read construction drawings and prepare material take-offs
- Ability to prepare estimates and change orders
- A positive attitudes and excellent customer relations
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Great oral and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- previous construction experience would be an asset
- Fluent in French and English would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$27.63 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boundary Creek, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Construction estimating: 1 year (preferred)
- carpentry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person