Job Description for Business Analyst:
Position: Business Analyst and Project Management
Job Type: Part-time Contract position
Shifts: 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Company: Canadian College of Business, Science, and Technology.
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Business Analyst and Project Management Instructor to join our team. As an Instructor, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality training programs and courses to aspiring business analysts and Project Management. Your expertise in business analysis and Project Management
methodologies, tools, and practices will be instrumental in preparing students for successful careers in this field.
Topics You have to cover in your session:
2. Quality Assurance Methodology and Software Testing: Masters the principles and techniques of quality assurance to ensure software reliability and performance.
3. Advanced Quality Assurance Methodology and Software Testing: Elevate your QA skills with advanced methodologies and testing strategies to deliver flawless software products.
4. Agile/SCRUM Training: Gain expertise in Agile and SCRUM methodologies, enabling you to manage projects with flexibility and efficiency.
5. SAP FI/CO: Dive into SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling to optimize financial processes and reporting.
6. ECBA Certification Prep Class (IIBA): Prepare for the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) certification with comprehensive training from industry experts.
Note: We need instructor with Masters in information system.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour