Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Are you excited to help customers reach their insurance needs?
If you answered yes to these questions, working for an insurance agent may be the career for you!
We’re looking for a motivated, Insurance Service Administrator, who has a passion for the insurance industry. We are looking for an efficient, confident and organized individual to help manage the day-to-day operations of the office. Our goal is to build up strong relationships and increase our professional reputation. Looking for a full-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in our office.
- Assist clients with their daily insurance needs, including providing advise in a prompt, friendly and accurate manner.
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding billing clarification, claim submissions and general inquiries
- Assist in billing calls- resolve billing issues, clarify charges on accounts and assist with billing payments.
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience for customers while identifying opportunities for additional sales and products
- Multitask efficiently using multiple applications simultaneously to verify customer information, resolve issues and provide proper resolution
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing and social media goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and everyday
- Property & Casualty license (OTL or RIBO preferred / must be able to obtain)
- Bilingual – Hindi, Urdu or Punjabi (oral) and English (oral and written)
- Stellar attendance (IN OFFICE POSITION) and ability to work in association and cooperation with others as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal phone etiquette skills
- Strong skills in communication (verbal and written), and comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Strong understanding of social media/ technology.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented performer
- Salary + Bonus pay
- Steady work week – Mon to Fri (9:30 am to 5:30pm) – No shift work
- Paid time off (Vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health and Dental benefits
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.