IRS Truck & Trailer Repair is searching for an experienced Parts Manager with drive and determination to support the day-to-day management and leadership skills.
The successful candidate will be someone who has previous experience as a Parts Manager, is professional in their approach, dependable and self-motivated.
We offer an attractive compensation package including extended health and dental benefits.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the Parts Department.
· Provide customer estimates.
· Develop and implement short, medium and long-term goals, which will ensure that the company achieves its commitment to on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department.
· Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
· Sets and enforces a policy on the special ordering of parts. Ensures that stock orders represent at least 90 percent of all orders.
· Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that generate sufficient gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
· Coordinates a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork
· Develops, enforces and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Good knowledge of and follow all safety policies, rules, regulations as required by the company and legislation.
- Insure correct handling and storage of all products
- Respond to and correct unsafe behaviours.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Parts Manager.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, such as “markup” and “margin”.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of automotive parts, technical & mechanical repairs, product
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Health and dental benefits
- Bi-weekly pay, direct deposit
- Full-time hours (Monday - Friday)
- Overtime hours when needed
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
* Class G Licence (preferred)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$58,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- parts management: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2022-02-18