Are you someone who is dynamic and motivated to help develop our business? Why not join our growing company dedicated to Inspiring the Next Generation of Engineers! You will be an integral member of the Engineering For Kids team, bringing in your sales and marketing talents!
- As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating new business opportunities through marketing and promoting Engineering For kids STEM programs.
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance-based bonus
- Creates new business opportunities (schools, organizations, camps)
- Primary coordinator for all after-school programs (ASPs), summer camps, and parties/events
- Maintains relationships with clients and updates contact databases as needed
- Oversees implementation of the marketing strategy across all touchpoints including campaigns, organic social media, events, blog, digital marketing, and Public Relations
- Handles incoming inquiries for Enrollment into our programs
- Reaches assigned goals through outreach and cross-selling programs
- Manages client communications such as booking confirmations, invoices, follow-up surveys, and requested promotional material
- Develops and implements advertising and marketing campaigns
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College preferred but not required
- 2-3 yrs. prior admin or customer service experience
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- Work authorization for Canada required.
- You will be calling or visiting different schools and educational facilities to attract business.
- You would also be involved in instructing our fun programs on ad-hoc basis. This would give you an opportunity to do broader range of activities as well extend the amount of hours.
- Sales experience
- Marketing experience
- Experience working with kids would be very beneficial
- Experience dealing with schools and school districts would be extremely beneficial