We are currently looking for a strong full-time Content Marketing Specialist to be a key member of our growing team. The Content Marketing Specialist will collaborate with various resources within the team to deliver the best-of-breed marketing strategies which fuel our future growth. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for writing, creative graphic design skills, have some experience with social media advertising and a drive to succeed, you are the perfect candidate that we are looking for.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years writing experience in technical digital marketing with a focus on B2B
- Creative and experienced marketing writer with strong editorial skills who loves to read, research and write
- Embrace and understand creating content for social media
- Highly organized and goal-oriented and business minded
- Ability to layout and design visual content
- Fluent with Adobe suite of products - Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Familiarity with technical SEO
- Extreme attention to details with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
- Strong work ethic, a positive 'get it done' attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Research industry trends and create engaging technical content to drive demand and inbound traffic
- Create visuals and designs for advertising, campaigns, and promotions that help increase readability, searchability and understanding
- Track and measure the effectiveness of new and existing content
- Create an editorial calendar to manage content distribution and align with the various stages of the customer journey
- Manage existing content assets to ensure all content is current, relevant and up-to-date
- Collaborate with various members of the team to contribute to the development of sales tools including case studies, presentations, blogs and press releases
- Research, write, and edit external-facing platforms including blogs and social media
- Manage, monitor and build social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other online forums, community websites
WHO IS KINGSWAYSOFT?
KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that make data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise clients from over 100 countries including many Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
KingswaySoft is a well-established organization with tremendous growth since the inception of the business. We start with the simple mission that is to help make data integration easy for our clients and partners, and we have established ourselves as a leading solution provider in the data integration and migration space.
WHY JOIN KINGSWAYSOFT?
- You want to make an impact - We create the most sophisticated integration software in the industry, our software is used by thousands of enterprise clients in over 100 countries. At KingswaySoft, you have the opportunity to make a big impact if you excel in writing good software.
- You want to be continually challenged - We emphasize continual improvement within our organization. We always strive to create the highest quality software.
- You want to work with an exceptional team - Our team delivers; we pride ourselves in creating some most creative solutions in the market.
- You want an exciting career - You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You like challenges - At KingswaySoft, you get the opportunities to create solutions that solve some of the most complicated integration scenarios, you will always find challenges in your development work.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]